Here are all the cool things about building a Wood Duck house with your kids;
1. You get to work together.
2. It’s a fun project that does not involve an electronic game.
3. You get to fire kids up about doing something good for ducks. The coolest looking ducks at that.
4. Your kids will learn how to read a plan, measure and build something. Life lessons.
5. The feeling you and your kids will have when you go check the house in the spring and see a mother duck fly in or out, will be priceless.
For all the details go to: http://www.outdoornews.com/wood-duck-challenge
Enjoy the adventure!
Lucky Luke’s Hunting Adventures book series