1. Kids love to learn about the outdoors and animals.
2. The change in pace and topic helps spark enthusiasm for learning.
3. The more kids learn about their environment the more they respect and appreciate it.
4. Motivating kids to get outside and try something new is good for their mind and body.
5. Teaching kids about different animals helps them become more well rounded.
6. Learning to appreciate the outdoors will stay with kids for a lifetime.
7. Taking a break from the everyday routine will rejuvenate the kids and help them refocus in the classroom.
8. Studies show that kids that get outside and exercise learn better, eat healthier and are healthier. Let an outdoor enthusiast help spark the kids to get outside.
9. Teaching kids about their environment will cause them to be more aware, respectful and appreciative of the planet they live on.
10. It’s fun for the kids!
Inspiring kids to read write and get outside and enjoy the great outdoors